Tuesday, September 26, 2006

They Made Me Do It



Okay, so they come up to my desk right. I turn and look at them, they hold a pile of job sheets. Fear grips my heart - what is it? what could they possibly make me do now?

They slam them onto the table top and my eyes race to see the client description – Foodland! Oh no! How could they do this to me? I'm so good to them, I don't deserve this, they know I don't want it. The production manager looks me in the eye and I know this means business, I'm going to have to do work for a blatantly cheap, friendly retail supermarket.

I hear the brief, their mouths opening and closing but my eyes are a little glazed over and I only hear a muffled sound, as if I am not there. I stare the the empty screen momentarily, before I realise what I must do. This banner, to be installed over all checkouts in Sefton Park Foodland must be done one way... the Elliott way.

(click to check it out at a larger size - pure aesthetic masturbation)

3 Comments:

Blogger kanicman said...

Work Son, I like it!....need to send you my showreel so you can run up and down the street yelling 'omg wtf this rocks!' attracting some more open minded clients for us. Nah, just have a watch and a laugh and send us some feedback if u feel the need... gimmie ur postal address mailto:dan@jibjub.com

Love and Respec
Dan McGrath

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger kanicman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger kanicman said...

I mean dan@jibjub.com :P

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home