Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We had to learn the chorus.



A host of Adelaide personalities including Claire P, Andrew Teague, Alice & Lucy Potter, myself and my bro Andy all feature in this highly anticipated multi million dollar production of a music clip. Actually it was filmed on a horribly cold, overcast day in the reserve next to my house for the smallest budget in MTV history. We just rocked up in the morning as extras and they made us into a character. I appear as a ninja, my brother as a mechanic, and pretty much everyone else just wore crazy colours and outfits.

Everyone features in the chorus, which yes, we had to learn the words to (just ask anyone who was there to recite it, they still know it and if they claim they don't, they are lying). The clip was filmed at twice the speed so what you're watching is at half the speed. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home