Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So..

...i get a call from work today asking me if i want to do 3 hrs today. Im like well it is my one day of the week when i have nothing on but i guess i do need the money, 45buck would go nicely towards tix for gigs and cd's i've been meaning to pick up, so im like why not. I do the shift and as i leave i remember i need petrol so i drive 100m down the road and fill up. After i fill up im sitting in the petrol station and it hits me... this is FREAKIN SHIT!! I just dropped 48 bucks on petty! I worked 3 farkin hrs and within 3 mins of finishing i've given all the money back to them and more! Why did i bother working! Now i've gotta go work some more to pay of the rest of the petrol. Before you're all like "quit whinging simon, you need petrol, this is just how life works" ....i know....and i dont care!.....it's still shit! Well that's all i've got for now feel free to add other things that suck.
End Rant/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home